Prospective authors are invited to submit high-quality original technical papers reporting original research of theoretical or applied nature for presentation at the conference and publication in the ICT 2018 Proceedings. All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. The manuscripts must be prepared in English, following IEEE two-column Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings (below available) with a maximum length of five (5) printed pages without incurring additional page charges (maximum 2 additional pages are allowed with over length page charge for each page if accepted). Papers exceeding 7 pages will not be accepted.
Authors are invited to submit their work following the hereafter recommendations.
- Please use Microsoft Word or LaTeX to create your document. Note: A DVI (DeVice Independent file) and all image files (as .eps files only) are required for LaTeX submissions. For TeX tools, see https://miktex.org/.
Templates: The use of the corresponding for Microsoft Word and LaTeX templates provided by IEEE is suggested (available at http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html).
- Headers, footers, page numbers, bookmarks, form fields and links: None of them should appear on your manuscript.
- Page and Margins: The page size used should be A4. Papers cannot be accepted with margins smaller than 3 cm left and right, 1.9 cm top and 4.3 cm bottom.
- Fonts: Recommended fonts are Times New Roman (text), Courier (code) and Symbol (equations). Fonts must be either Post Script or True Type and licensed for embedding. Use of unlicensed and custom-made or hacked fonts is strictly prohibited; your submission will be rejected if it is found to contain them.
Graphics and Images:
- Choose vector graphics (e.g., .eps) over bitmap (.bmp) images because they are electronically efficient and will not conflict with conversions to PDF.
- For source LaTeX submissions, all images must be in .eps format
- Resolution should be 300 dpi.
- Labels within graphics should have a type point size of no less than 4.
- Smoothing of Graphics should not be used as it often produces extremely large files with slow loading time.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore.The submission has to be performed electronically via the EDAS paper management at: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=23880