Free Registration Student Grants (FRSG)
We are delighted to announce that the ICT’2018 conference offers four free full registration grants to students who co-authored an accepted paper at ICT 2018, to assist them in attending the conference.
- The student applicant must be a co-author of an accepted paper in ICT 2018 conference,
- The student applicant must be enrolled in a full-time basis and registered toward a Bachelor, Masters, or PhD degree in computer science, engineering or related field in a college or university when submitting his/her application.
- The awardee must attend the conference in person and present his/her paper.
How to apply
The application should be submitted via e-mail to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> with mandatory title: “ICT’2018 FRSG: Your Last Name”.
The application must include the following:
- a) A reference letter from your advisor (in pdf).
- b) Your up-to-date resume including your citizenship (required), and ethnicity and gender (optional, used to broaden the participation of under-represented students).
- c) A half-to-one page letter to state the purpose of attending the conference (pdf).
- d) An official certificate from your college or university indicating your enrolment in an academic program (pdf).
Application deadline April 20, 2018
Acceptance notification April 24, 2018
Please address any question to the full registration student grant chairs, at: <email@example.com> with mandatory title: “ICT’ 2018 FRSG Question: Your Last Name”.